Dr. Vegiraju Gopal Raju Raju
, the third generation Doctor of the Ashramam, hails from a family with a tradition of naturopathic practice spanning eight decades.
He is graduated with the degree of B.N.Y.S. from the S D M College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Karnataka, India. He has also done specialization courses on Ozone therapy, Cryotherapy, and other natural therapies from A C A M (American College Of Advanced Medicine).
- As a physician at ACAM, the first Naturopathy doctor who got h1b visa.
- At Austin Health And Wellness Centre, Texas
- At Houston Health And Wellness Centre.
- At Sanoviv in Mexico as Consultant Trainee in pain management for their hospital staff.
- At ZEN health and wellness centre, England.
As a consultant along with Dr Robin Menro at London near angel where he developed his simple techniques to get rid of emotional the best points in the body.
He came back to India in 2006 and continued his practice at the ancient traditional ashramam. In December 2012, he remodified the traditional health centre with a modern touch and restarted a new campus with many new therapies and brand new concepts on pain management, vertigo, tinnitus, sciatica, back pain, arthritis, asthma etc..